Thursday, March 20, 2008

Douchebag of the Week

Some commenter at a Faux News site, with the quote of the day maybe the millenium.
I, for one, like my white race over that of any other, so does that make me a racist? I don’t thing [sic] so.
No, I will not link to it. You can click here to see it where I saw it.

UPDATE: The runner-up.

A proposed detention facility for suspected illegal immigrants was labeled a "holding pen for wetbacks" on a public meeting agenda written by a rural city council member.

Charles Laws, 75, apologized Thursday for using the derogatory term but defied calls from state lawmakers and officials in nearby Austin for him to resign as Mustang Ridge's mayor pro tem and as general manager of a local water supply company.
Click here to see the meeting agenda.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home