Thursday, April 09, 2009

Douchebag of the Week


Texas Republican state Rep. Betty Brown, bless her heart.

A North Texas legislator during House testimony on voter identification legislation said Asian-descent voters should adopt names that are “easier for Americans to deal with.”
Hey Betty, I think “Betty Brown” is a far too common name and therefore confusing. Plus, I'm not a big fan of the dessert brown betty. So do you think you could go through the bureaucratic aggravation and personal humiliation, and turn your back on your heritage and your forebearers, for my convenience and change your name to something that's easier for me to deal with? You know, something that would make me think of you immediately, like Ignorant Bigot Douchebag?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home