Saturday, February 14, 2009

Linked

It's certainly nice to have been linked to on Paul Krugman online, as I have read his column for years for clarity regarding economic waters purposely muddied by those who put personal interests ahead of national interests. He's among the best political writers out there and tops when it comes to writing about the economy. It's cool to appear on such a high-profile radar.

As you may know, Krugman is a Very Good Friend of my Very Good Friend Susie. So there's only one degree of separation between a Nobel Prize winner and me, someone with a semi-regular series of posts titled "Douchebag of the Week." Behold the power of the Internets.

And it's nice to know that Krugman apparently is a fan of Nuclear Assault. Come to think of it, I think I remember him from the pit at a Megadeth show at City Gardens in Trenton in the late '80s. Of course, that could have been my friend Ray.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home